Blair Skinner, LMFT: $125 per 45-minute session, also accepting Anthem, & Aetna insurance
Brittney Bonner, MA, LMFT-C: $90 per 45-minute session
Shana Miller, MA, LMFT-C: $90 per 45-minute session
All of our therapists also accept Victim's Compensation Funding
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Blair accepts Anthem, & Aetna insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you or your child has been a victim of a crime and a police report has been filed, you may be eligible for Victim's Compensation funds.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified your therapist directly at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50 fee, regardless of your negotiated rate. Please note that this fee is not covered by insurance or Victim's Compensation.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss your child's treatment.